Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hoppy Easter ... Easter Coffee Gift

I was grand plans to post this Sunday AM, well it of course got a little busy .. lol.  I know I'm a bit late but this will be a great one to save for next Easter. I wanted to do something fun and easy for the Teachers and came across Bunny Brew Mini Coffee Cup Easter Treat Holder on Sue Stampfield's blog for Stampin Up. NOW I love stamps but that is not one of my strong suits so I took her idea and created it with my Cricut machine.



What you need:

White Coffee Cup (Target 6pk $3.99)
White Coffee Lid (same pack)
White Card Stock
Pink Card Stock
Cotton Ball
Blush
Pink ribbon
Black Sharpie
Glue
Hot Glue

You can use Oval cutters or punches to do this.  I'm on the let's make this quick so I used my Cricut.  I used my George and Basic Shape Cartridge that came with my machine. I swear I use this cartridge for almost every project.

With your white card stock cut 2 large ovals (I used the skinny oval option - 4") for bunny ears. 2 medium ovals (I used the fat oval option - 2") for the feet.  I also cut a tag out (it even cuts out a dot for you to put the ribbon through). 

With your pink card stock cut a small heart (I used the skinny heart option - 1") for the nose. 2 medium ovals (I used the skinny oval option - 2") for the inside of ears. For the dots on the feet I couldn't get a circle small enough so I printed a B (4") and used the bottom dot of the B for the dots :).

I attached the heart for the nose.  Then using a sharpie I made a mouth and eyes.  NOW her's were perfect and amazing mine had a little character .. lol.  I wrote Hoppy Easter in the card tag.

I glued the pink on the white for the ear, then added the pink on the oval for the feet.  I then glued the ears (the back outside top of the lid) and feet on to the cup. I took my hot glue to glue a cotton ball on for the tail. I made a bow and hot glued it to the top lid.

I took some blush and a cotton ball to add the cheeks. I then took a hole punch to a Starbucks gift card made a hole and a then made a hole in the top side of the cup. I then attached to my tag and gift card with a ribbon to the cup. Put the lid on and done!


Hope you all had a GREAT Easter!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable. Who wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and festive idea for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely adorable. Love it, and a really great idea for the adults we want to give
    treats to................very clever idea........
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover